Employer services

Running a business can be challenging when you are facing labour shortages. Due to the high demand for qualified workers and a rapidly retiring workforce, Canadian business growth has been jeopardized. The Canadian Government is aware of the problem and offers two main immigration programs for hiring foreign workers. The Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFW) and the International Mobility Program (IMP). Most employers need an LMIA through the TFW. We are specialists in both programs; we will provide recommendations on which program to apply to.

Work Permit applications

Work Permits including: Labour Market Impact Assessment, Intra-company transfer, NAFTA, CETA, CPTPP and other trade agreements. Mobilité Francophone, International Experience Canada.

university pathway

There is no better way to live in Canada that through International Studies. We offer you a variety of schools that include: • Primary and secondary schools • Post secondary institutions (i.e. colleges and universities) • Private career /vocational schools

Worker Services

We offer settlement services for new immigrants such as Health Insurance, Social insurance application, and resume services.

Study and work in canada

Co-op/internships The Co-op/Internship Work Permit Program is available to international students whose work experience is part of their school curriculum; you may be able to work off campus full time as part of the school credits and integrity of the school program. The work portion of this program can form up to 50 percent of the program of study.

Permanent Resident Applications

• Express Entry • Canadian Experience Class • Federal Skilled Worker Program • Federal Skilled Trades Program • Provincial Nominee Programs • Start-Up Visa • Entrepreneurs • Family Class Sponsorships • Permanent Resident Card Renewals • Citizenship

Close Menu
Open chat
Hola! Tienes preguntas?